At The Castle of Muskogee, we are committed to our customers, staff, and community's health and safety.
The CDC states an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. By attending the Oklahoma Renaissance Festival, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19 and agree to follow all posted instructions and guidelines.
To ensure that all of our customers feel comfortable, we have implemented the following safety protocols and options:
• Stay home, if you are sick or think you may have been exposed to someone with COVID-19.
• Temperature check is mandatory for all staff, merchants, performers, and demonstrators. If anyone has a temperature over 37.5°C (99.5°F), they will not be allowed on the premises. The use of masks is mandatory before entering.
• Keep a minimum of at least 6 feet of distance between you and others not in your party
• Follow the social distancing directives and signage posted around the festival.
• Be courteous keep all food and drink in the designated area for consumption.
• Festival shops, pubs, and performances will have limited capacity inside the building/stage area.
Wear a Mask
• Masks are required for guests (10+ years) for all indoor locations on Castle grounds. This includes the Castle and merchant shops/booths.
• Masks must be worn properly covering the nose and mouth.
•If you do not have a mask you may purchase one at the admission gate.
Performers & Merchant Demonstrations
• Our performers, merchants, and cast will be adjusting their acts and demonstrations to adhere to proper COVID protocols and guidelines while presenting a spectacular show.
• Seating in the stage areas may be limited, benches will be spaced to allow for social distancing between guests.